“Unite with the strength of different people & Be the world’s best customer-centric group of businesses.”
Customer-centric = Irresistible focus on the customer – committed to delivering “WOW” Experience
Where customers are always prioritised and treated like a KING. The team and associates are also treated humanely.”
Humanly: We don’t treat our customers, team or associates like financial numbers. We believe business is nothing but a group of humans utilizing their strengths to create a win-win situation for other humans. We are committed to stepping outside the box to do, build or create something visionary which we could be truly proud of. Every human being has different strength, weakness, personality traits, belief systems, emotions, needs, interests, concerns and expectations. We take that into sincere consideration when we deal with our team associates and customers.
“Step outside the box to improve lives.”
In other words, Be Visionary and Innovative.
“WOW GROUP OF BUSINESSES” CORE VALUES:
“ Customers are our “KING” (99.9%)
Products, Team, and Associates are their proud Servants
Leaders, CEOs and Founders are the proud supreme-servant.”
- Het Desai
UPSIDE DOWN - DIAMOND PRINCIPLE :
(CTAPL-DIAMOND Prioritised PRINCIPLE)”
1. 99.9% CUSTOMERS :
- Customers centric means the customers are the number one priority.
- We all are committed to treating our customers like “King”.
- We think outside the box to improve customer experience.
- Our premium products and services are delivered at best possible non-premium prices.
- We believe customers are not just numbers; they are humans with emotions, needs, interests, concerns and expectations.
- 99.9% rule helps us to understand we can NEVER please everyone. Some people are problems themselves. No matter what you do they will never be happy. However, we will be committed to providing the best experience to 99.9% of customers.
2. TEAM, ASSOCIATES & PRODUCTS:
- Our team, associates and products are proud servants of our customers.
- They are responsible to think outside the box to provide wow experiences for the customers.
- PROUD – Servants meaning they should be proud of their work, efforts and services. Their focus is on doing, building or creating something visionary that they could be truly proud of.
- Of course, customers are our number one priority. However, our team and associates are also humans and should be treated humanely with respect and dignity.
- They should be given freedom and tools to take the best care of the customers.
- All products are innovatively designed to bring the best experience for our customers.
- They should be hired carefully, associated fairly and trained thoroughly.
3. LEADERS & CEOs
- If team and associates is a proud servant; Leaders are proud supreme servants. They should not feel or act like a boss.
- They are proud of super servant with more power and responsibilities.
- PROUD – Super servants meaning they should be proud of their work, efforts and services. Their focus is on doing, building or creating something visionary that they could be truly proud off while taking the careof best interest of their customers and team.
- They are responsible to think outside the box; not only to provide wow experience to customers but also to T&A.
- Higher leadership positions mean more responsibility as a servant.
- They are responsible for a straight example for their followers.
- They are responsible to make the right choices and execute the decision for long term success of the businesses.
- They set an example. They praise, inspire and provide benefits to CTA (customers, team and associates).
- They are strongly committed to uniting with the strength of different people and businesses.
- They are also responsible to carefully manage any threat to the business and take decisions in the long term best interest of the businesses.
- They innovatively unite with the strength of different people and businesses to create a win-win situation and wow – experiences for everyone.
KEY FOCUS :
1. Customer is the king and we are a servant.
2. Be visionary, passionate and crazy
- plan at least in decades
- Stay committed to do or create something that you can be truly proud of.
3. Step outside the box – innovate to improve and simplify
4. Execute wow experience – “Thera- i - bend”
5. Boxer’s attitude – you don’t lose when you fall down. You lose when you refuse to get back up
WOW-Experience could be generated by focusing our energy on
“ THERA- I –BEND ” VERY IMPORTANT CHECKLIST
- The technical experience about the specific industry of business
- A human experience by sharing positive and passionate energy
- An environmental experience by aesthetics, appearance, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Result based experience – Exceeding expectations with respect to time sensitivity
- Affordable cost for great products and services – premium products and services at not premium price.
- Innovation - constant changes to improve
- BEND – Be flexible with your strategies – but be stubborn with your vision and mission.